General Site Usage
1. Legal Notice
This section includes information on the conditions of access and use of this IMMERSE Consortium website, which must be known by the user. General information on the IMMERSE H2020 Project as well as the authorized Community, for the purposes provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce:
- Holder: UNIVERSIDAD PONTIFICIA COMILLAS.
- C.I.F.: ESR2800395B
- Place of business: CALLE ALBERTO AGUILERA 23, MADRID 28015, Spain
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holder: UNIVERSITY COLLEGE CORK - NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF IRELAND, CORK (UCC).
- C.I.F.: IE0006286E
- Place of business: WESTERN ROAD, CORK T12 YN60, Ireland
- Holder: SAVE THE CHILDREN ITALIA ONLUS ASSOCIAZIONE (SCIT).
- C.I.F.: IT07354071008
- Place of business: VIA VOLTURNO 58, ROMA 00185, Italy
- Holder: INSTITUTO PARA EL FOMENTO DEL DESARROLLO Y LA FORMACION SL (INFODEF).
- C.I.F.: ESB34251488
- Place of business: CALLE ALONSO BERRUGUETE 6 ENTREPLANTA C, VALLADOLID 47003, Spain
Holder: INFORMATICA EL CORTE INGLES SA (IECISA ES).
- C.I.F.: ESA28855260
- Place of business: CALLE HERMOSILLA 112, MADRID 28009, Spain
- Holder: DOZ EV (DOZ e. V.).
- C.I.F.: DE318809427
- Place of business: SHAKESPEARESTR 18, LEIPZIG 04107, Germany
- Holder: ZABALA INNOVATION CONSULTING, S.A. (ZABALA)
- C.I.F.: ESA31419773
- Place of business: PASEO SANTXIKI 3 BIS, MUTILVA ALTA NAVARRA 31192, Spain
- Holder: ACTIVE CITIZEN EUROPE (ACE)
- C.I.F.: BE0675506911
Place of business: 63-67 RUE D ARLON, BRUSSELS 1040, Belgium
- Holder: MINISTERIO DE EMPLEO Y SEGURIDAD SOCIAL (MEYSS)
- Place of business: PASEO DE LA CASTELLANA 63, MADRID 28071, Spain
- Holder: PANTEIO PANEPISTIMIO KOINONIKON KAIPOLITIKON EPISTIMON (PANTEION)
- C.I.F.: EL090015175
- Place of business: ODOS SYNGROU 136, KALLITHEA ATHINA 176 71, Greece
- Holder: PERIFERIAKI DIEFTHINSI PROTOVATHMIAS KAI DEFTEROVATHMIAS EKPAIDEFSIS KRITIS (RDPSEC)
- C.I.F.: EL999744333
- Place of business: L KNOSSOU 6, HERAKLION 71306, Greece
- Terms and Conditions of use of this website
The User guarantees the authenticity and integrity of all those data that he communicates, in the completion of the registration forms and at any other later time. It is under his responsibility, updating the information provided in such a way that reflects his real situation. The User will be responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of integrity of the information provided.
This site is intended for ages 14 and up. If you are over 14 but under 16, IMMERSE Consortium may request the assistance of your legal representative.
- Obligation to make correct use of the website and content
The User agrees to use correctly the web and utilities that are provided to him and in accordance with the law, this legal document, and the instructions and notices that are communicated to him.
The User agrees to the exclusive use of the website, and all its contents, for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, which do not infringe the current legislation and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of the IMMERSE Consortium and/or that may cause any damage. or damage directly or indirectly.
For this purpose, the User will refrain from using any of the contents of the website for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage, render useless , overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the web, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment (hacking) of IMMERSE Consortium, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
- Industrial and intellectual property rights
The User agrees to respect the industrial property rights of IMMERSE Consortium and any other third party. The use or the granting of access to the Web page does not imply the granting of any right on the trademarks, commercial names or any other distinctive sign used on it.
The user will be able to download the website on their terminal as long as it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, so they cannot exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, transfer, transform or use the content of the website for public or commercial.
All IMMERSE Consortium logos and trademarks are registered as trademarks in the corresponding public registers, thus benefiting from the public faith of the registry in the face of any type of controversy in this regard.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of the IMMERSE Consortium, without being understood to be assigned to the User, by virtue of what is established in this Legal Document, any of the exploitation rights or any other rights that exist or may exist on said Contents beyond what strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
- Validity of the web
IMMERSE Consortium does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the website. When it is reasonably possible, IMMERSE Consortium will previously warn of interruptions in the operation of the website. IMMERSE Consortium also does not guarantee the usefulness of the website for the performance of any specific activity, nor its infallibility.
Access to the web has an indefinite duration; however, IMMERSE Consortium reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice to Users who, in its opinion, do not comply with the rules of use of its website and to exercise the appropriate legal measures.
- Liability exclusion
IMMERSE Consortium makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents of the website but does not guarantee or take responsibility for possible errors in the content of the website.
IMMERSE Consortium excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature possibly derived from:
- Interruption of operation or unavailability of access to the website
- The privacy and security in the use of the website by the User, and/or the unauthorized access of unauthorized third parties
- The eventual transmission of elements that negatively affect computer systems
- The accuracy, exhaustiveness and punctual updating of the contents of its website
Please review the Cookies Policy that appears on our website.
- Legislation and jurisdiction
The provision of the service is governed by the legislation applicable to the European Union, with the Courts of Justice of the European Union being competent, to which the User expressly submits.
IMMERSE Consortium. All rights reserved..
At IMMERSE Consortium, we are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and is not used improperly.
In this section, we include information on who is the Data Controller, for what purpose your personal information is going to be treated, the legitimacy for the treatment, the rights that assist you, and also the processes that we have arranged to protect your privacy are explained.
By providing us with your personal information and using our websites, we understand that you have read and understood the terms related to the personal data protection information that is exposed. IMMERSE Consortium assumes the responsibility of complying with current national and European data protection legislation, and they aim to treat your data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, applying the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of the information in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (The General Data Protection Regulation, RGPD), and in the remaining regulations in force in terms of privacy and protection of personal data and its modifications.
IMMERSE Consortium informs that the user's personal data will be treated in accordance with the aforementioned legislation, whether automated or not, and included in the respective treatment records for its use, sending of the information used, and of the possible operations signed between the parts and the derived legal obligations.
Every time you enter personal data in any section of the Web, you will be duly informed, in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (The General Regulation of Data Protection, RGPD), and in the remaining regulations in force regarding privacy and protection of personal data and its modifications, of the legal conditions related to the treatment of said data. It will be necessary for the User to read and accept these legal conditions previously.
In the same way, we inform you of your right to request access to your personal data, rectify or delete it, to request the limitation of its treatment, to oppose its treatment and to request the portability of your data, in compliance with the Regulations ( EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, and may contact one of the following addresses:
• By email: email@example.com
2.1 Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data
The person responsible for the treatment of your personal data.
IMMERSE Consortium has a Personal Data Protection Delegate, formally appointed, whose communication channel is as follows:
2.2 How do we obtain your personal data
IMMERSE Consortium requests the User to visit its website for certain personal damages, as a consequence of contact requests issued by the User, informative/commercial publications of the IMMERSE Consortium, registration in the website (Hub Immerse H2020), as well as those related to object services of your activity. The only personal data to which the IMMERSE Consortium will have access will be those that the User voluntarily provides. In this sense, the User must know that, for registration and registration through forms enabled through the Web, they will be asked for personal data. In the cases and concerning the data in which the User is expressly indicated, if he does not provide them, he will not be able to access or use said services and contents. The purposes for which we collect your information through this site and taking into account the services provided are included in each of the informative clauses corresponding to the services provided.
Sources from which your personal data comes and the type of data processed by the IMMERSE Consortium:
• Provided by the interested party
When you contact the IMMERSE Consortium directly, for example, through the Contact section of our website
o When you register for events developed by IMMERSE Consortium through the web.
o When you request information from IMMERSE Consortium about the projects, it carries out.
o When you participate in our information campaigns, through different formats, and in project presentations, or participating in an organized event.
o When you register with the IMMERSE Community (Hub Immerse H2020) to actively participate in the projects developed by the Consortium
• When, with your express authorization, through external databases and our Partners, you communicate your personal data to us..
Typologies of your personal data.
• Identifying data.
• Personal characteristics data.
2.3 For what purposes do we process your personal data
The main reason we collect your personal information is to be able to carry out information campaigns about the projects and events organized by the IMMERSE Consortium. This entails additionally, together with the main purpose and to achieve this purpose, those detailed below :
1. Sending informational, promotional or any other information that may be of interest to you, via email, SMS and other electronic means of communication. In the case of the contact forms, unless the corresponding consent is obtained, the data will be used only to process the information requested.
2. Manage the participation of THE INTERESTED PARTY in the event or activity developed by the IMMERSE Consortium. Sometimes the event could be commissioned to a third party.
3. Elaboration and analysis of profiles and apply segmentation techniques for research and development purposes to news and advertising:
a. Likewise, IMMERSE Consortium informs that, in order to optimize and introduce improvements in the sending of advertising, promotional or informative information that it carries out, as well as offering THE INTERESTED PARTY adequate information to the projects that are carried out and requested information, it may carry out data processing consisting of the preparation and analysis of profiles and applying segmentation techniques for commercial and advertising purposes, which will be carried out both with data provided by THE INTERESTED PARTY through the registration forms and with data derived from the navigation and use that the user makes of the website https://www.immerse-h2020.eu/, as with the data collected through social networks in the event that the user authorizes such data to be provided to the IMMERSE Consortium by social networks ( eg, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), through which the user proceeds to log in or register (data external).
4. Manage the participation of THE INTERESTED PARTY in the IMMERSE Consortium Community, said cooperation would be governed by the corresponding clauses enabled in this policy.
6.5. Manage the participation of THE INTERESTED PARTY in the IMMERSE Consortium Community, said cooperation would be governed by the corresponding clauses enabled in this policy.
7.6. Disseminate such images or recordings on internal or external communication channels to the IMMERSE Consortium:
a. Please note that the dissemination may be carried out through digital channels (websites, Intranet, Extranet) or analog (specific magazines related to the projects carried out), as well as through any other type of support, and, in all case, with effects of diffusion or corporate promotion of IMMERSE Consortium.
For these purposes, IMMERSE Consortium warns that the voluntary participation in the event or activity by THE INTERESTED PARTY, implies the possibility of being recorded or photographed, for which purpose, IMMERSE Consortium will be authorized, if you check the corresponding box, for the use of their image and voice, on a non-exclusive basis, on a universal basis (without any geographical limitation), for the maximum duration allowed by current legislation and free of charge, that is, without any right to THE INTERESTED person being remunerated.
In any case, that such publications will be made in compliance with the provisions of Law 1/1982, of May 5, on Civil Protection of the Right to Honor, Personal and Family Privacy and Own Image (or the laws provided for this purpose in the European Union)..
b. IMMERSE Consortium informs that the data processing of THE INTERESTED in relation to the aforementioned publications, could involve the communication of data to any third party with access to the media and communication channels where the aforementioned publications are made, as well as when such publications are carried out through accessible means without geographical limitation, such as the Internet, the data processing will allow third parties located outside the territory of the European Economic Area to access published personal datas
8.7. Enable compliance with the legal obligations that correspond to the IMMERSE Consortium as a consequence of the execution or development of the formalized relations with the Organization.
9.8. Communication of data to third parties.
a. The information you provide may be communicated to the companies that make up the IMMERSE Consortium and to companies and sponsors related to the development and carrying out of events, projects, etc. that may be of interest to you, based on your user profile, to treat it for the purposes described and only for the need to cover this purpose, therefore, they will not always be transferred.
b. we must communicate the information you have provided to third parties to provide the requested service (where it exists).
2.4 What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data
The basis for the treatment of your personal data is:
• The legitimate interest (purposes 1, 2, 3 and 4).,
• The fulfillment of agreements and the execution of the corresponding service and legal obligations (purposes 7 and 8) as, where appropriate, obligations that exist between the parties, tax, commercial, and possible claims..
This legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis to inform and participate in the projects carried out by the IMMERSE Consortium. Specifically, to carry out the processing of your data to send you advertising. As well as, Promotional or information that may be of interest to you, appropriate to your preferences following the possible preparation of profile analysis and segmentation that may be carried out by the IMMERSE Consortium, relies on the satisfaction of the legitimate interest..
• .However, your consent is necessary, as a basis for the capture of your images and audio, and the communication of your data to third-party companies related to the development and conduct of promotional events, such as the owners of the dissemination platforms through which The content that includes personal data of THE INTERESTED PARTY and sponsors (purposes 4, 5 and 8) is publicized, and that may be voluntarily granted by marking the acceptance boxes of: “capture, publication, dissemination, and treatment of image and audio ”And“ data communications to sponsors ”offered for this purpose. By marking the corresponding boxes, you consent, the processing of your data in relation to the capture and subsequent dissemination of images or recordings during the aforementioned event or activity, in accordance with what has been described and the transfer to sponsors for commercial purposes.
2.5 To which recipients would be communicated your personal data?
.The personal data processed by the IMMERSE Consortium to achieve the purposes detailed above may only be transferred, where appropriate, to the companies that are part of the IMMERSE Consortium and any other that appear at any time at the Internet address (https: // www .immerse-h2020.eu /) as well as to sponsors, third parties related to the development and holding of events related to the projects carried out, such as the owners of the dissemination platforms through which the content that includes personal data of THE INTERESTED.
They may be transferred, with prior consent, to companies and sponsors related to the development and holding of events carried out by the IMMERSE Consortium.
2.6 How long do we keep your data for?
The personal data will be kept during the validity of the relationship established between you and the IMMERSE Consortium and, subsequently, as long as you have not exercised your right of suppression or opposition, they will be kept taking into account the legal terms that are applicable in each specific case, taking into account the type of data, as well as the purpose of the treatment.
You can request more information about the IMMERSE Consortium personal data retention periods at firstname.lastname@example.org
2.7 Transferring your personal data?
.The personal information we collect resides in Spain. However, some companies of the Consortium have a presence in other countries, and your personal information is collected in the country in which you reside.
In some instances, services may be contracted in Cloud Computing mode in the USA, and as indicated for communication, also to means accessible without geographic limitation, such as the Internet, with international data transfers. In these cases, appropriate safeguards are adopted to protect your information.
2.8 What are your rights in relation to the treatment we make of your data?
IMMERSE Consortium informs you that you have the right to access your personal data and obtain confirmation on how that data is being processed. Likewise, you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that have been collected.
In certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case the IMMERSE Consortium will only keep them for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, also in certain circumstances, you may object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose reported by the IMMERSE Consortium. In this case, IMMERSE Consortium will cease to process personal data, unless there are legitimate reasons, or to guarantee the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Finally, you, in some instances, may request the right to portability (following current legislation) and obtain for yourself certain information derived from the relationship formalized with the IMMERSE Consortium.
That rights may be exercised through the following channels, identifying the reference “Ref. LOPD ”:
By writing to the IMMERSE Consortium at the email: email@example.com
In these cases, it is required to prove the identity of the person exercising their rights, by sending a copy of their identification document (DNI, NIE, Passport or equivalent document), on both sides or all the sheets where the identifying information appears.
IMMERSE Consortium will provide you with the requested information within a maximum period of one month from receipt of the request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications.
You can withdraw consent at any time, in the event that consent has been given for a specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can file a claim with the competent Control Authority in the field of data protection. However, in the first instance, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Officer, who will resolve the complaint within a maximum period of two months..
2.9 How do we protect your personal information?
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to protect your personal information and privacy, and we review these measures periodically. We protect your personal information through the use of a combination of security controls, both physical and computer, or logical, including access controls that restrict and manage the way that your personal information and personal data are processed, administered and managed. We also make sure that our employees are properly trained to protect your personal information. Our procedures
indicate that we may require proof of identity before sharing your personal information with you.
In accordance with our guarantee of security and confidentiality, we are especially interested in offering you the highest level of security and protecting the confidentiality of the personal information that you provide us. Therefore, electronic transactions are carried out in a secure server environment under the TLS (Transport Layer Security) protocol.
3. COMMUNITY BEHAVIOR RULES (HUB)
COMMUNITY BEHAVIOR RULES (HUB)
IMMERSE Consortium has enabled an online platform aimed at building a virtual community of professionals, institutions, and other stakeholders interested in the Projects it carries out.
The platform provides a shared space to share your own experiences, ideas and concerns, and a place to obtain relevant information, resources and best practices and initiatives identified within IMMERSE.
IMMERSE Consortium thanks you for your interest in using our participation channel. Comments are a way of participation for all users of this medium.
If you want to participate in our Community, you will have to accept the following rules:
1. Responsibility of the User. By participating in the Community, you are solely responsible for the messages you disseminate through them, guaranteeing IMMERSE full indemnity against any claim that may be raised for such concepts. In the event that the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the User guarantees that it is its owner or has the owner's authorization to disseminate it in the Community. And IMMERSE is exempt from any third party claim that arises for such concepts.
2. The User must, before posting a message, choose the appropriate Community. Those messages that do not conform to the theme of the blog may be removed. It is totally forbidden to publish promotions and links of commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain letters or any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment that does not conform to the normal development of the themes of the Community.
3. .The User must respect other users. The User must be tolerant and respectful of the messages and opinions of other users. Messages that may be considered harmful against the rights of third parties or that threaten the peaceful development of the Community may be deleted.
4. IMMERSE Consortium reserves the right to reproduce, modify, or disseminate the messages published in the Community in accordance with the appropriate terms and means, without any compensation corresponding to the user.
5. IMMERSE Consortium is not responsible for what is published in the Community, nor does it guarantee the veracity or accuracy of any information posted therein. The user sending the messages or information is responsible for its content.
6. IMMERSE Consortium does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the Community service, being able to modify, suspend, or remove it from the web without prior notice, at any time.
7. In the event that a user may be affected by illegal actions, or detect misuse of the Community by other users, he may inform the IMMERSE Consortium, through the email:firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject reference “blog moderation” so that the IMMERSE Consortium can moderate or eliminate them.
8. The User will hold the IMMERSE Consortium harmless against any claim that may be presented to it by the messages that the user has spread in the Community or by any other conduct linked or derived from the use by the user of the Community
9. Data of minors or disabled: Access and registration in this Community is prohibited to minors under fourteen (14) years of age. For its part, if the user is incapable, IMMERSE Consortium, warns that the consent of the holder of the parental authority or guardianship of the user or his legal representative for the access and use of this Community will be necessary. IMMERSE Consortium will be expressly exonerated from any responsibility that may derive from the use of the Community by minors and the incapable being said responsibility of their legal representatives in each case.
4. MANAGEMENT OF INCIDENCES
MANAGEMENT OF INCIDENCES
Si detecta alguna incidencia, mal funcionamiento y/o irregularidad que pudiera afectar el acceso/tratamiento de sus datos y/o las funcionalidades de este Portal Web, puede comunicarlo a través de la siguiente dirección de correo electrónico: immerse_supportxxxxx@@iecisa.comxxxx.xxx
5. Legislation and jurisdiction
Legislation and jurisdiction
The provision of the service is governed by the legislation of the European Union, being competent the Courts of Justice of the European Union (CJEU), to which the User expressly submits.
IMMERSE Consortium. All rights reserved.
6. Links to other web pages
Links to other web pages
In the event that, on this website, the User could find links to other Web pages through different buttons, links, banners, etc., these would be managed by third parties. IMMERSE Consortium has no power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other Web sites to which links can be established from the Web site.
Consequently, IMMERSE Consortium cannot assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Web page to which a link could be established from this Web site, specifically, by way of example and not limitation, on its operation, access, data , information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and any of its content, in general.
In this sense, if Users have effective knowledge of the illegality of activities carried out through these third-party Web pages, they must immediately notify the IMMERSE Consortium in order to proceed to disable the access link to it.
The establishment of any type of link from this website to another external website does not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration or dependency between IMMERSE Consortium and the person in charge of the external website
7. Links on other web pages to IMMERSE website
Links on other web pages to IMMERSE website
If any User, entity or website wishes to establish any link to the website, they must abide by the following stipulations:
The link can only be directed to the Main Page or Home of the IMMERSE Consortium website.
The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, by one click, to the URL of the website itself and must completely cover the entire length of the screen of the Main Page of the website. In no case, unless the IMMERSE Consortium expressly authorizes it and in writing, the website that links may reproduce, in any way, the IMMERSE Consortium website, include it as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of its pages.